There’s a whole world out there, and a lot of information, too. Read up based on destination, topic, or some of my travel pieces. Sometimes it just takes one step (or click) to get you on your way!
Explore by Destination
Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
New to travel? Don’t know where to start? Lucky you! There’s nothing like getting to explore the world for the first time. It’s invigorating, eye-opening, and yes, a smidge intimidating. To start you off, here are a few of my favorite pieces of gear, lessons, and general advice.
- 40L Osprey Fairview Backpack Review – my pack of choice HANDS DOWN!
- Etiquette Every Traveler Should Follow
- Why Every Twenty-something Should Stay In A Hostel
- To Follow Your Heart, or Societal Norms – this one hits home
- Working for iTalki, and Affording To Live Abroad (it’s totally doable, even on a budget!)
My Top Picks
And for the more seasoned travelers, or someone who just wants a good heartwarming, here are some of my favorite lessons and adventures from the road.
- Life In The Rainforest… Actually
- Lessons From The Daintree Rainforest
- Swimming with Dolphins in New Zealand
- My First Bungee Jump
- Redefining Happiness and Searching For Joy
- Happiness and Success in America
We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us
See something that catches your eye? Check out other topics and blog posts by clicking whatever interests you!
5 Days of Meditation Advice Africa Asia Australia Beach Bristol Cape May Chloe Ting Challenge College Coronavirus Daintree Rainforest England Europe featured Fitness Florida Freediving Growth happiness Health Home Koh Tao Life Abroad Lifestyle Meditation Mindfulness MyAfricanAdventure Nature New Jersey New Zealand North America Oceania Personal Growth Reflection Road Trip Sophie's Solo Adventure South Africa Thailand Travel Travel Advice Update USA Wellness Workingout
Most Recent Posts
- Moving To England During the Nation’s 3rd Lockdown
- On Travel + Life: How Do You Know If You’ve Found Home?
- 7 Ways to Spend 7 Days in Cyprus
- A Summer Weekend in Cornwall
- Camping Glacier National Park: One Site, Nine People, and Huckleberry Jam
- Is Yellowstone Really Worth the Hype?
Click here to see all recent posts!